Tonbridge Library World Book Quiz
1. Who wrote the novel ’Gone with the Wind’?
2. Khaled Hosseini, author of ’The Kite Runner’ now lives in California, but where was he born?
3. What was Shakespeare’s Juliet’s surname?
4. Which Canadian author won the Booker Prize in 2000 for ’The Blind Assassin’?
5. The 1982 novel ’A Pale View of Hills’ was the first novel by which Japanese born author?
6. What was the pseudonym of Samuel Langhorne Clemens?
7. Ruth Rendell, author of the Chief Inspector Wexford series also writes under another name. What is it?
8. Which Russian writer was most famous for ’The Seagull’ and ’Uncle Vanya’?
9. Which book begins with the line ’Call me Ishmael’?
10. Who began his famous diary at the age of 13 3/4?
A helyes beküldőknek a barátságomat tudom ígérni :)