The Dalai Lama on one of the most important spiritual practices to develop wisdom and compassion.
• Based on three days of teaching in London, May 1999, this book is an edited version of the Dalai Lama’s discourse on The Eight Verses on Generating Compassion.
• The Verses are one of the most profound and sacred texts in the Tibetan Buddhist tradition.
• The title of the book comes from the Tibetan word for the Verses: ‘lojong’ – literally, transforming your mind.
• The lucid, straightforward commentary on these teachings includes instruction on how to transform difficult situations into opportunities for spiritual growth.
• The author also offers practical methods as to how to develop positive ways of thinking and compassion.