Walking in this World presents the next step in Julia Cameron's course of discovering and recovering the creative self. The Artist's Way, a classic cherished by aspiring and working artists who have experienced its benefits, is a groundbreaking book that offered an original and astoundingly effective 12-week course in recovering inherent creativity by minimising life's 'blocks' – self sabotage, jealously, guilt, lack of confidence and other inhibiting forces. Walking in this World shows readers how to inhabit this world with a sense of renewed creativity. Full of valuable new strategies and techniques for breaking through difficult creative ground, this is the 'intermediate-level' of the Artist's Way programme.
Walking in This World 0 csillagozás
We are like songbirds. When one of us gives voice to our true nature, it is contagious and others soon give tongue as well. (…) We do not live or create in isolation. Each of us is part of a greater whole and, as we agree to express the larger Self that moves through us all.
When we are changing sizes and shapes as an artist, we often are afraid of looking foolish. We want to be “finished.” We want to be “good at it.” We want to read the review that exclaims, “Well worth the creative risk!” Unfortunately, change—and the risks that go with it—invite feelings of vulnerability.
Hasonló könyvek címkék alapján
- Alicia de los Reyes: DIY Chick Lit: A Writing Guide · Összehasonlítás
- Corrine Kenner: Tarot for Writers · Összehasonlítás
- Stephen King: On Writing 91% · Összehasonlítás
- Blake Snyder: Save the Cat! · Összehasonlítás
- Scott Westerfeld: Afterworlds · Összehasonlítás
- Paul J. Silvia: How to Write a Lot · Összehasonlítás
- Ray Bradbury: Zen in the Art of Writing · Összehasonlítás
- Paul J. Silvia: Write It Up · Összehasonlítás
- John Truby: The Anatomy of Story · Összehasonlítás
- Marcy Kennedy: Showing and Telling in Fiction · Összehasonlítás