Micah Marius is fourth of seven brothers, warriors that fight against the demons of his world. He's used to fighting hard, being in life or death situations on a daily basis, and pushing the softer part of his personality to the side. He isn't prepared for his reaction when he meets Riley, a sexy little vampire doctor and his fated mate. Hell, Micah isn't even gay, but he can't seem to control his reaction to the man that he knows belongs to him. Riley is a vampire doctor. He's also unconventional, secretive, and dealing with a heavy case of lust toward the warrior in his care.
“You do what every mate does when they’ve pissed off their mate, what I do anytime I upset your mother,” Desmond suggested.
Micah could hear the amusement in his father’s voice and wanted to strangle him.
“What’s that, Father?”
“You beg,” Desmond said, starting to laugh heartily. “You apologize and then plead for forgiveness and hope they’ve had a good day and feel like forgiving you.”
A sorozat következő kötete
|Marius Brothers sorozat · Összehasonlítás|
Hasonló könyvek címkék alapján
- J. R. Ward: Blood Fury 92% ·
- Kresley Cole: Shadow's Seduction 86% ·
- Gail Carriger: Heartless 87% ·
- Gabrielle Evans: Accepting the Impossible ·
- Amber Kell – R. J. Scott: The Case of the Sinful Santa ·
- Jex Lane: Captive ·
- Megan Derr: Midsummer's Moon ·
- Jana Downs: Ravyn's Blood ·
- Gena Showalter: Unraveled ·
- S. J. Himes: The Necromancer's Reckoning ·