Vigyázat! Cselekményleírást tartalmaz.
The Marriage Mistake (Marriage to a Billionaire 3.) 3 csillagozás
Carina Conte has had a crush on her brother's best friend since she was a teenager. Having earned an MBA, she is now going to work for her brother Michael at his new venture, America's fastest growing bakery empire. But some things never change: treated as a child by her family, and continuously out-shone by her three gorgeous siblings, Carina still feels like the ugly duckling. Max, the new CEO knows that his friend's little sister is completely off limits, but lust wins out at a conference they attend together – only to be caught at it by her mother! The Italian Mama insists on the two of them marrying, leaving a miserable Max and a furious Carina. Her new husband is about to realise that hell hath no fury like a woman transformed…
Eredeti megjelenés éve: 2012
– Read any good books lately?
– No. You?
– Yeah, the Kama Sutra. – That got his attention. He scowled but offered nothing further. – Have you read it?
– No need. – His husky drawl promised he did fine without the well-known sex manual.
She paused mid-sip. (…) narrowed her eyes, and her voice snapped.- If you have nothing to talk about or offer here, I think you should be on your way. I have a lot of work to do.
Surprise fitted across his carved features. His lips quirked.
– Am I bothering you or something?
– Yeah. Or something. If all you want to do is look like a poster for Calvin Klein, please go somewhere else. I'm sure your other women will appreciate the view.
Max gazed at her for a long time (…) With a satisfied smile, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a long silk scarf.
Her eyes widened. – Are we doing the Fifty Shades of Grey thing? – she whispered.
Max laughed.- Dio, I adore you. We can discuss. For tonight, I just want to blindfold you for a taste test. Do you trust me?
She hesitated, then reminded herself it was only her body, only sex. – Yes.
The blindfold loosened and she blinked.
His face came into view. Heavy brows. Hard cheekbones. Granite-like jaw and sensual, full lips Michelangelo would've wept over. He smiled. – Did you like the chocolate?
She sputtered a laugh. – You really are a bastard, aren't you? Christian Grey has nothing on you.
He laughed with her. – My name might be similar, but I'd never say 'Laters, baby'.
Her mouth fell open. – You read it !
He looked offended. – Saw it on Twitter. Now don't piss me off or I'll torture you with Cool Whip.
A sorozat következő kötete
|Marriage to a Billionaire sorozat · Összehasonlítás|
Hasonló könyvek címkék alapján
- Penelope Bloom: His Treat ·
- Colleen Hoover: Confess 88% ·
- Sarah J. Maas: A Court of Thorns and Roses 89% ·
- Jennifer L. Armentrout: Fall With Me 78% ·
- Kate Morton: The Clockmaker's Daughter ·
- Laura Barnett: The Versions of Us ·
- Tracy Chevalier: The Lady and the Unicorn ·
- Kasie West: Love, Life and the List ·
- Jodi Taylor: The Nothing Girl ·
- David Nicholls: Us 88% ·