It's funny when every time you look in the mirror, there's a face there you don't expect to see.
– What did I used to tell you? Ugly girls can't afford to be stupid, too.
– Being dead is easy and safe. It's really cool. Everyone should try it.
– Everyone does, Bode. Sooner or later.
– I hate this. I hate hate hate hate…
– What? Having feelings for people?
– Yeah. Yeah, that.
– You're a sagittarius, you read comics, and you have a green streak on your hair. So I assume you must dig pistachio.
– I think I hate pistachio.
– Took my best guess. Don't like it? Shoot me.
@#&%! Teenagers! What the heck is wrong with them?! Just when you're about to get a good snowball fight going, they have to ruin it by talking about relationships!
I wish I could forget how to cry.
Your body is a lock, death is the key. The key turns… and you're free.
More like they'd send me to stay with my cousin Orin who wallpapers his room with the obituaries of famous people, because he says the only thing cooler than being celebrity is being is being dead celebrity.
– What are you two doing?
– A turtle shit in Bode's hand, and he wants to keep it as a souvenir of our unforgettable summer here.
– So he's experinencing nature. What are you doing?
– Experiencing boredom, and existential angst.