Anna Katmore osztrák
– …here’s just something about her, – I confessed. – Something that pulls me in like a fucking magnet. I can’t resist touching her whenever I get a chance, or just sniffing her hair.
– Or just kissing her?
– Why do girls always have to smell so good? – I whined.
Hunter slapped my shoulder.
– Because they’re made of candy. – Laughing, he walked out the door.
– Yeah, it sucks major.
– Liz also said you weren’t your usual self this morning.
– She said you behaved like a perfect gentleman. I didn’t think you’d be able to keep it together if a girl sleeps in your bed and you’re drunk to boot.
– So my usual self is a horny dickhead who’d grab any chance he gets at making out with a girl?
– Sounds about right.
– During a game you will have to stop the ball. But you’re notallowed to use your hands. So you use your body to block it. Your shoulders, or head, but mostly your chest.
– Aha. There’s only one problem with that. – She cupped her boobs with both hands. – I’ve got these!
I couldn’t believe that she just did that. A girl should never touch her own boobs when a guy was present… unless she wanted to strike him dumb and ruin any change of ordinary conversation for him.
– While we’re at it, Liza… I have a condition, too.
– You do? What is it?
– For the time being – I said very slowly, so she would know how serious I was – I’ll be the only one climbing through your window.
– I think I can agree to that.
– You think?
That wasn’t enough for me by far. Gently biting into her bottom lip, I wanted to coax out a real promise. Liza pulled back, smiling.
– Okay, you win. You’ll be the only one.
– See, baby, that sounds a damn lot better.
– If you liked me one bit, you wouldn’t do that.
– I even like you two bits, and that’s exactly why we need to do this. Now stop worrying. It can’t be worse than your father asking me if I knew how to use a condom.
– He asked you that?
Yeah, I had been shocked as she was now. But on another note it was funny, too.
– Not exactly. He mentione.
– Do you want to know what I am thinking now?
She gave a shy nod, her warm breath caressing my skin.
– I think it’s time that you know I’m in love with you, Liza. That you’ve been my very own sunshine for a very long time. And that I don’t intend to let you ever get out of my arms again.
– You were right with everything you said before. But you got one thing wrong.
– So? What did I get wrong?
Her hand shaped against my cheek, something she always did when she was about to give a little bit more of herself to me.
– I’m not falling for you, Ryan Hunter, – she said and narrowed hereyes, slowly shaking her head. Then a perfect smile curved her lips. – I’m already in love.